Nintendo Announce 3DS eShop Retail Game File Sizes In Japan
Last week Nintendo revealed it would be making some of its biggest 3DS retail titles available to download on the 3DS eShop.
Nintendo has now confirmed the files size of each title in Japan and it’s fair to say if you’re thinking of downloading any you’d better have a hefty sized SD card!
Here is the full list of available titles in Japan with their respective file sizes. All of them, with the exception of Animal Crossing, will be available from 1st November and will be priced between 3,800 to 4,800 Yen. Animal Crossing will be available 8th November.
- Tobidase Dōbutsu no Mori (Animal Crossing) – 8,192 blocks (1 GB)
- Mario Tennis Open – 4,096 blocks (512 MB)
- Mario & Sonic at the London Olympics – 4,096 blocks (512 MB)
- Mairo Kart 7 – 8,192 blocks (1 GB)
- Super Mario 3D Land – 4,096 blocks (512 MB)
- Hana to Ikimono no Rittai Zukan – 8,192 blocks (1 GB)
- Star Fox 64 3D – 5,120 blocks (640 MB)
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D – 4,096 blocks (512 MB)
- Pilotwings Resort – 1,024 blocks (128 MB)
What do you think to these file sizes? Are you surprised or were you expecting them to be so big?
[Source: Nintendo World Report]